Friday, 6 August 2010

Gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

My internet has been really playing up for the last 48 hours and we have had no service, slow service or intermittent service. The company have been next to useless and I felt much better yesterday after speaking to someone in Customer Services and politely venting my frustration. I try not to lose my temper with the poor person who answers the phone in Customer Services Department as it isn't their fault . . . but still needed them to know how I felt . . . especially as I have pay to call them !

Anyhow, I'll stop as I can feel the steam coming to my ears AGAIN. The internet is still playing up so have nipped to a friends house and borrowed their PC so that I could get my Polka Doodles DT card blogged in time ! We had a great sketch to follow this week as it really allowed you to go with the flow with it.


For my card all the elements and papers are from the "Not for Girls" CD and I am soooooooo in love with this image . . . in fact I want Nix to give me permission to go to a photography shop and get it blown up really, really large! I have printed the image off several times in different colours and then using one image only, have used the other images to add random bits of colour, layering wherever felt good for me! The lickle tickets are also on the CD and make a great alternative embellie.



Iam also entering my card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - theme is "whateva"!

Well better dash as I don't want to overstay my welcome as you never know when I'll need to use my friends PC again.

Lou
x

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Fab card and I agree with the image!!

Joanne Gilch said...

Gorgeous! Love the technique!