Followers

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Simply "Colourific!"

You would of thought that this weeks Fab'n'Funky Challenge would be an easy one . . . make a project using your favourite colours . . . but I have really struggled. I have stamped and coloured over 30 images this week; using different mediums to colour them all and still can't work out what my favourite colour blends are ! In desperation, I have made this card taking the colour inspiration from the papers . . .


Papers: MME - Quite Contrary
Image & sentiment: Babsie Fairy from Polka Doodles
Other bits are from my stash

Now whilst I like this colour combo, I wouldn't say it is my favourite . . . I think it's gotta be said that I like ALL colour blends . . . yep, I took the cowards way out! The only FAB thing from this exercise is that I now have oodles and oodles of coloured images ready to go . . . just got to remember to use them !


Here is a close up of Babsie and loving her attitude! I coloured her with Sakura Gelly Roll pens which I haven't had out to "play" for a long time . . . eeek . . . another "must remember to use" moment !

Gotta dash as off to be "Mother's unpaid taxi" this morning,

Lou
x

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Totally Fab and definately Funky! Love the image and the sketch
Linds xx

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful funky card Lulu and fantastic colouring! Love the gorgeous paper.
Hugs Linda

Kathy said...

This is too cute, she has such sass to her. Love the colors you used, but I agree I don't have a favorite color, love them all and all combos!