Followers

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

!st of a few posts today !

I am in the middle of decorating but took a break yesterday as I was getting sick and tired of all the "STUFF" I had to sort through! I mean . . how much "STUFF" do we need to keep ?!?!?

My first card is for "Fab'n'Funky" Challenges and the theme this week is "Flower Power". Great, quick & easy challenge and we have a FAB sponsor too who makes the most wicked flower embellishments. I have "cased" one of my own cards from a while back as I just loved how it turned out the first time around! I know . . how vain ! ! !

Stamps: Doodle for Daniel by Stamping Bella
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Papers: DCWV & Funky Fairy
Swirl background: SU stamping wheel


I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant
- ribbon and sparkle
Everybody Art Challenge - theme is "in the garden"
Colour Throwdown - sky, chocolate chip, kraft and celery. OK have to admit, if you click onto the photo you can see the green elements on the DP used for the flowers . . . I promise !
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - bow & buttons. The pearl centres of the flowers are actually buttons !

Happy Wednesday everyone and off to o another post . . . !

Lou
x

10 comments:

Gemma said...

I absolutely love this card, it's such an elegant one, and something completly different. WOW all over! Thanks for playing along @ Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hugs Gemma

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !! I love the sweet flowers and the colours !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Lindsey said...

Love this one too. The flowers a funky and the layout works so well. I want this for my birthday......in about 6 months time.......when i'll be 29 for th 6th time. Actually i'm might, just might consider having my 30th this yaer. No promises!
Linds x

Sprytebyrd said...

Wonderful card! I love the bright blue ribbon and simple, yet elegant layout! Great card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Buttons & Bows challenge!
Don't forget to check out our Design Team Call!!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Skraptacular Designs said...

I love everything about this card! The layout is so awesome and I LOOOOVE those flowers! I have been trying to figure out what punches are used to make these and haven't had any luck finding them yet. Could you please tell me who the punches are by, what they're called and where I can find them? I would be forever grateful! I just love them and would truly appreciate the information!

Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Lavender Rose said...

This card is very stylish, love the flowers and colours. I am so pleased to have discovered your blog after taking part in the FNF challenge.

Annette said...

Gorgeous card - lovely flowers & I love the colours too! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Broni said...

Love those dimensional flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous flowers.
luv
Debby

Marianne-db said...

A really lovely card with beautiful flowers!! Thanks for joining our fun at Stamptacular this week!