Followers

Friday, 21 January 2011

Thank goodness it's Friday!!

We have so many children off school at the moment with colds and coughs, I am relieved to be home away from all the flying germs. They'll all decend on me at half term instead!

Well Mr Blogger didn't play ball this morning with my Polka Doodles card but that could have had something to do with the fact that I put in the wrong date . . . but sssshhhhhh, don't tell him! The them was "Home Sweet Home" and it was to make a project linked to the home/ New Home / present for the home . . . well anything home related. I have made another quick card with simple mat and layering plus a bit of pyramage ( a first for me!) . . .




All the elements are from the Sugar Birdies CD but apologies for no sentiment. I made 4 different ones and couldn't make a decision which looked the best, so in the end, didn't put any sentiment on . . . maybe I'll try again in a couple of days !

Off for a little cyber surfing now . . . birthday money to spend and the sales are still on!

Have a great weekend,

Lou
x

5 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow Lou,this is so pretty,I love it,have a great weekend.
XXX heidy

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a cool card- hope you find some great deals!

Suzanne said...

Really lovely card, Lou x

Sammie said...

How very lovely of you to pop by -and on the very day I decided to start posting what little I can, in the hope that from little acorns..... etc.

I am so hoping that I will soon find the courage to pick up the paper and glue, but I am still completely blocked. I do feel that the time is not yet far off.

When you next want to head to Naa'arch for a liitle retail therapy, do let me know and I'll come and meet you for a coffee or something :D Do you live very far away from here?

Anesha said...

REallly sweet card.