Friday, 4 February 2011

Whoops . . .

. . . so busy being organised yesterday that I forgot to post my Polka Doodles DT card!!! I can't believe how empty my head can be at times . . . gonna blame it on the hair dye finally permeating through the follicles into my brain !

The them this week was "Amore" or translated "anything with a heart on it" ! I still have no printer but managed to find some PD paper I had previously printed off to help make my card. I have used one of the NEW Magic Neighbours stamps, coloured with Promarkers.


The flower was made using bits and bobs I found, plus some hearts punched out of the paper. Button centre with wire threaded through and 2 glitter heart buttons.


The lovely Claire (Hope Jacare) designed the stamps for Nix/Polka Doodles. Nix was demonstrating these on Create and Craft last weekend and not surprisingly, they flew out the door.

Off to clear up my crafting mess and sort out my stamps . . . gonna part with some soon as it's a shame that they are sitting idle in a box, when others could "love" them more than I am !

Lou
x

9 comments:

lis-m said...

This is so cute Lou.. love it.. I missed the show..shame on me..need to watch next time .. to see all the awesome cards you guys made
hugs xx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

hi Lulu :) I haven't visited your blog in ages and WOW!!! what stunners of cards you have been making, keep up the great work and hoping you are well hugzz xx

Miria said...

Hi, Lulu. Thank you for your lovely comment. This card is so lovely and your colouring is perfect! I'd LOVE to have these stamps!;) Miria xx

heidy said...

Lovely card lou,and I luv that flower!!
XXX heidy

seaside sundae said...

Your cards are beautiful!

A new Follower x

Claire Phillips said...

Love this card Lou - you really have done the image proud - fab creation! Cheers Claire x

Vintage Milly said...

Gorgeous colouring Lou, lovin those pins too,
Em.x

Claire said...

Beautiful card, your colouring is sooooo good.
I watched the programme, and loved all the beautiful cards and projects on show.
Claire xxx

Sammie said...

Those wire/heart creations are an excellent idea and look stunning. You are so original and creative. Will you be selling/are you selling on eBay? Can you remind me of your name on there? I guess when you visit the uni you won't have time to meet for coffee??? If he decides to come here, I'm sure you'll be visiting more often and maybe we could get together then? xxx