Friday, 20 May 2011

TGI Friday . . .

 . . although to be honest this week has flown by . . . so quickly days are blurring into one . . . or is that old age? Well before I begin, I must ritualistically embarrass my son LUKE (who probably doesn't read my blog . . . but you never know . . ) by saying "GOOD LUCK" with your exams his A'Level exams start today! He's got 11 different exams in all to sit and is a little peeved as some of his friends only have 4!

Now onto the Polka Doodles challenge this week which is to make anything but a card. Unfortunately I don't have any birthdays now for a while so couldn't think of what to make . . . . so made a tag instead!


I've made a tag using my newest "love" . . .  the Wonderland rubber stamp set. These are just so much fun to play with; getting messy and inky . . . uuuummmm heaven! The papers are also from the Wonderland CD which go beautifully (not surprisingly! lol) with the stamps.


All the images have been coloured with Promarkers. The cards are from an old battered deck we had in a drawer and complete my tag. The ribbon bit which has the sentiment on, is actually folded paper and is actually 3D'd !

Oooohhhhhhh before I forget (and also as a reminder to myself . . . only joking Nix and Ruth), next week there is something exciting happening over at Polka Doodles and it's a . . .


I am also entering my tag into the following challenges:

Creative Craft Challenges - distressed or vintage theme this week
I Love Promarkers - use promarkers and an animal
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - tags or banners
The Paper Shelter - distress
Digi Design House - anything but a card
Paper Romance Challenges - anything but a card
The Rubber Cafe - vintage style tag

Well gotta dash as have loads to do today/tonight/this weekend as its Arts and Science week at school next week and as the Art & DT Co-ordinator, I've got oodles and oodles to do. I am hoping though to have a good nose around blog land on Sunday, so can't wait to catch up with you all then,

Lou
x

30 comments:

Debbie said...

What a lovely tag.Great colouring of the images.These stamps are lovely.Take care.Love Debbie x

Cheryl said...

oh wow love love this its just amazing,great design hugs cheryl xxx

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my heavens Lulu this is a gorgeous tag. Lots of details to look at. Miis you at ICS. Dawn♥

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous tag, Thanks for playing along with us at TPS this week.
Kevin xx

Carol D said...

I Love your tag so much detail on such a small space.

Thanks for your comment on my bag, I didn't know i could make bags only really made clothes and curtains before, and it's so much fun. If the bag gets dirty it will wash so not to worry.

Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs carol xx

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! You had me going for a moment there! Wonderful tag - don't know how you manage it!!

Good luck to Luke too and its good to see you blogging again!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at
TPS.....

Hugs
Judith

WeirdCat said...

Awesome tag, so many little parts to look at, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Fliss said...

Gorgeous tag Lou and just love what you did with the Wonderland stamps.
Hugs, Fliss xx

GoonerGirl said...

Wow your Tag is amazing.. Chrissieann DC xx

NGCARDS said...

Oooh I absolutely love this xxx

Heather said...

gorgeous tag xx

Nicola Anne said...

Lovely tag..... the stamps look fab. The idea of adding in the playing cards was pretty cool. xx

alifrew said...

Absolutely beautiful. I keep meaning to get some of these stamps and seeing your gorgeous work has persuaded me I NEED them xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous tag, love the theme. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x

Alizabethy said...

That a funky tag - full of interesting stuff!

Vic said...

wow! this is fantastic! love everything about this tag...its brilliant!! x

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous tag and I love the way you have added playing cards! Awesome!

Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet tags or banners challenge!

Arabella

Michelle said...

wow fab tag, I love your style I have become a follower. xx

sparklingblackrose said...

What a fab tag-its great! :-) Elaine-xxx-

Flowergirl said...

This is gorgeous x
wendy x

sue said...

Fabulous tag sue xx

Carrie said...

Love these tags... need to check out they stamps!

*Hopped over from RedRottie's Leapblog*

skated said...

WOW this is gorgeous

Kate xxx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous. I totally love that. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Christine said...

What a fun tag! Thanks for playing along with us at DDH.

Sandra P said...

Lovely Project!

Thanks for joining PR this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Maureen said...

totally love this! what a fun stamp set!!!
((()))reen

Tine said...

Stunning tag Lulu. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

...just Peggy said...

Just a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.