Followers

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Ummmm cute and cuddly

can be interpreted in may ways and I have probably stretched the remit just a little but I'm sure the girls over on the Fab'n'Funky DT won't mind too greatly . . . !

I just adore this image by Di's Digi Downloads an just had to use it for this weeks challenge. You all have to agree that his is indeed one "cute and cuddly" baby ?!?!?



I have only coloured the baby part of the image (with promarkers) just to make this lickle cute stand out and then cut the coloured image out with a Nellie Snellen die. I have then threaded some adorable bias ribbon through the loops to soften the effect. Simple mat and layering using up scraps from my scrap box . . . see there is a reason why I keep all these bits !?!?!


The background card was cut out using a MS punch and I'm loving the loopy look. Sentiment is a rub-on I found in a box (!) but am unsure which company it is from. Well now you've seen my project, I hope you agree that I can cheekily enter this card as my Fab'n'Funky DT card.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

Fab'n'Funky Challenges - theme is "Cute and Cuddly"
Make It Monday - anything goes
Shabby Tea Room - baby theme
Stamps R Us - use a digi image
I Did It Creations - anything goes
Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges - baby (with animal)
Papertake Weekly - pastel colours

Art and Science week is going really well and we have been making fog silhouette pictures with powder paint, sand and acetate today!

Lou
x

10 comments:

maxine said...

A stunning card and so cute x

heidy said...

Hi Lou,this is cute and cuddly!
Hugs Heidy

Jennifer said...

So gorgeous Lou! xx Jenny xx

Collette said...

How precious is this image - you've done a lovely job showcasing it. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this week.

jojoscraps said...

This is a sweet card. Your colors are so pretty and I love the image. I really like how you threaded the ribbon through the boarder. Thanks for joining our digi challenge at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx

Ingrid said...

This is lovely! Really nice punching around the edges too :-)
Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Hugs Ingrid

Charlene said...

Awww Lulu what a sweet card I love it!!Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card this week at The Shabby Tea Room! :-)

Padster said...

Lovely card - thanks for sharing with IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Sue said...

Such a sweet image and colored beautifully. Love all your punch work around the edges and the ribbon laced through is lovely. Baby's hair tuft is so cute. Thanks for joining us this month at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.