Followers

Thursday, 19 May 2011

What a month!

It just seems that I finally get organised . . . well in my head I do (!) when things literally knock you sideways and recovering from them takes longer than anticipated. Could waffle for hours about all the sad stuff but then decided to lighten the mood before this post becomes very heavy indeed!

Well one thing I am going to share is my complete numptiness this week with a certain technical object . . . my camera. Went to take photo's of DT cards and the blasted thing wouldn't work and kept throwing up error messages. I was becoming increasingly frustrated as nothing worked and then I was reminded (rather cheekily I might add) of the fact that I have an instruction booklet . . . who seriously reads them all the way through? I flick through the sections that I want to know about and ignore the rest! Anyhow it turned out that the error message was the camera telling me that I had to reset the number counter . . . bingo . . . job done . . . and then the blasted thing sprang back into action. Only took me 5 days to work it out !

Now I have finally photographed my Fab'n'Funky DT card . . . which should of appeared on Wednesday (!) and here it is . . .


This week F'n'F is sponsored by PaperMakeup Stamps and I have used  "The Heart Fairy" image, coloured with promarkers and a little glitter on the wings. The theme over at F'n'F was to make your own flowers and I have used a heart punch to make mine.


Lots of mat and layering, a few fancy edged punched border, my "blooms", several buttons and gems . . . et voila . . . !

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Fab'n'Funky Challenges - make your own flowers
Papertake Weekly - bloom or grow theme
Crafty Creations - use a flower
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog - anything goes

Truly Scrumptious - anything goes

Well better get my act together and get some more posts written as I've made loads of stuff but either haven't had the time to blog them or couldn't use the camera properly to take photo's !!!

Lou
x

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh love the image and the colors and layout are just gorgoues beautiful detail hugs cheryl xxxx

Martha said...

What a pretty card Lulu!! Love all the flowers and the image is just great!!!
Take care :-)
Hugs,
Martha

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Lou. Love the colours and the details. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious Challenge and DT call. Hugs Michele x

Lisa aka Myran said...

These flowers and so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is beautiful, thanks for sharing!
hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/