Followers

Friday, 10 June 2011

No:1 Dad

Well it's Friday and this week has flown by for me although I am struggling to see how and why it did!?! I hope it's not an old age thing creeping up too quickly but you never know.

This on the Polka Doodles Challenge blog we were asked to make something for Dad. So this is my 1st of many cards I need to make with Fathers Day looming . . . ooohhh should add that I don't have loads of Dad's but have been asked to make loads of different Dad themed cards . . . phew my Mum will now breathe a sigh of relief! I have used the fab Polkadoodles Father/Family download and love the backing papers as there are so versatile. Simple mat and layering techniques from me this week (nothing fancy), hand cut stars, punched hearts, some buttons and twine. The "Dad"was made using up old Letraset rub on letters.


Don't forget the POLKA DOODLES BLOG HOP doesn't end until SUNDAY, so you still have time to enter. All the details can be found at the top of my blog.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:


C.R.A.F.T - Father's Day
Craft Us Crazy - male themed
Paper Play - Father's Day
Sisterhood of Crafters - Celebrating Dad
Delicious Doodles - Father's Day

Have a great Friday and up and coming weekend everyone,

Lou
x

8 comments:

heidy said...

Oh Lou,I love this card!
Hugs Heidy

Lori said...

Love your Father's Day card! So glad you linked it at Craft Us Crazy!

Simone said...

Thank you for visiting me! Your cards are so pretty, it's fun to look at them.

Hugs
Simone

Deirdre said...

Love the fun pops of colour - great card.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

sharon said...

Wow, I love it all. The twine is a great addition. Thanks playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

kim edmonds said...

great card, thanks for joining us this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Lisa B said...

WOW! What a great card!! I love all of the elements and the colors that you did. Lots of detail packed into a little card of love.

Thanks for playing along with our Father's Day/Special Man challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters...Hope to see you soon!

nicoleqmullen said...

Super card, love all the details and elements on this! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!