Followers

Friday, 17 June 2011

Polka Doodles Friday

Yet another week whizzes by and I don't know where the time has gone. I am struggling to keep up with things this week and am so behind it's unreal . . .  need to send a few apologies out to certain peeps as I just couldn't finish some of my projects. OK enough of my woes, here are the winners from the Polka Doodles blog hop:

1st Prize: A sprinkle of Craft CD plus stamped images from the Wonderland set

The following people have won a selection of stamped images (plus a few extras):
Steph from The Apple Tree
Rose from Woolly Crafts
Sally from Sallys Bitz

Congratulations to everyone and if you could email, I will get your goodies off to you. Thanks everyone for joining in with the unusual Polka Doodles Blog Hop and we hope you had fun.

Now this week, Emma set the challenge over at Polka Doodles and wanted us to make something that was "all of a flutter". I used the georgeous butterfly image from the Fairy Flutterby Babsie stamp set which I have stamped 3 times, coloured lightly with Glimmer Mist (gold), smoothered in Crystal Lacquer and then layered all the bits up to create my butterfly.I used my Stampin Up punches to create the decorative edges. My card was finished with a delicious big bloom from Wild Orchard Crafts.




A very simple card which helped me use up loads of my scraps which I desperately needed to do . . . believe me. I'm starting to multiply scrap boxes similar to having a "rabbit outbreak" !!! I even used up some small ribbon bits I ave been too tight to throw away too!

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles - Things that flutter
Totally Papercrafts - diecuts or punches

Well gotta go and wrestle now with Mr Blogger to get my other scheduled posts to work . . . wish me luck,

Lou
x

4 comments:

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Lou. Love the embossing elements and all the pretty details.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Especially_For_You said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! I love the embossing and the flower. Simply elegant and gorgeous.

Feel free to check out my new cardmaking blog, Made Especially For You. It's still getting started, but I have many planned ideas to share!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Pami said...

Wonderful card Lou, so elegant, the butterfly is gorgeous. Pami x

Gram's Treasures said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the design elements, especially the butterfly.
Joyce xx