Followers

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Long time no blog!

Firstly let me warn you that this is a long post, so if you fancy getting yourselves a coffee and a cake before starting, please do . . . hee, hee, hee!

Well I've missed everything about the internet . . . food shopping online, catching up with friends, email, my wireless printer and loads more but am so happy that now after nearly 4 weeks my internet problems are over . . . if that changes, I will not be responsible for my actions . . . hint, hint to certain companies who know who they are !

Whilst away, I have still been busy crafting and playing with my inks, stamps, masks and loads of other fun stuff which at times, does get neglected and in this post, I am going to share my projects for all the Fab'n'Funky challenges I have missed and never got to share with you all. So here goes . . .

Challenge #78 - Summer Loving


Image: Sassy Cheryl's
Papers: MME and pearlised paper (from stash)
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Butterfly die cut and swirls: Marianne Creatables
Butterfly brads: unknown


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
KB Cute Monday - use a digi image

Challenge #79 - Bermuda Triangle

Papers: MME
Die cut frames, wand and frog
Card Candi 
Ribbon from stash
Flower from Wild Orchard Crafts
Sentiment: unknown stamp

Challenge #80 - Purple Haze
 
Papers : Prima
Image: Robyn's Digital Fetish
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Ribbon and Card Candi from stash
Holly leaves are handcut

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas in July
KB Cute Monday - use a digi image
The Crafty Pad - Christmas in July

Challenge #81 - Bakers Dozen

Papers: Funky Fairy's Papercrafts
Sentiment: MME
Image: Whimsie Doodles
Ribbon from stash

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
KB Cute Monday - use a digi image

Challenge #82 - Animal Magic

Images: recycled from an old Christmas card
Papers: DCWV
Card Candi, mini pegs and twine from stash
Holly leaves are hand cut

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Creative Craft Challenges - decoupage or lots of big layers
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas in July
The Crafty Pad - Christmas in July
Crafting for all seasons - furry friends

Phew . . . thinks that's every challenge entered now for each week I was away and have got bored now, so will add additional details when 've had a quick coffee.

Lou
x

18 comments:

Miria said...

Welcome back, hun! Being without the internet wasn't so useless, you made so great creations ;) but now you can share them with us thanks to that guy ... eeh eeh! Hugs, Miria

maxine said...

stunning cards hugs maxine x

heidy said...

Hope your internet will work right now Lou,love all those gorgeous cards
Hugs Heidy

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful cards Lulu and love your colourings, superb, such a lovely images too.
Glad your back , missed your creations.
Hugs Linda

Pami said...

Hi Lou, great to have you back and you have certainly been busy while you have been away! I love all your projects, I think the bunting one is my favourite, although they are all fabulous! Pam x

Dawn said...

LuLu, that is the sweetest Christmas Card! Love it! Thank you for joining in at CFAS!

Carol said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

Jan said...

You have made some gorgeous cards. Welcome back!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan DT

Debby said...

All of your cards are beautiful and would qualify for CCC 3D it. But I love the all the details for the Christmas card you did. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Hugs and Good Luck!

Scrappy Mel said...

Wanted to know where this stamp was from... Rats! LOL
Very cute creation.
Mel

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is lovely,so pretty and perfect for our Christmas Challenge this week at The Crafty Pad. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us and we hope to see you again next Sunday! Good luck in the draw!

aqualeiga said...

So pleased you finally got back online, all of these cards are stunning, I am so pleased I got to visit you today! Thanks for playing in THE CRAFTY PAD challenge and good luck in our prize draw! Hugs n love, Ali x

Pam said...

Great selection of cards. Thanks for joining us at the Crazy Challenge. Hugs Pam x

Elke said...

what stunning cards. Thanks for joining us over at CCC. Best of luck.

Elke XX

Claire Phillips said...

I can so sympathise with you Lou - its been one thing after another with my computer recently. I am taking some time out today to catch up and your projects are wonderful - always so full of fab details! Cheers Claire x

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a lovely creation, thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges with our 3D challenge,
hugs sandra DT

Scrappychick said...

WOW, girl! when you blog again, you BLOG!! Absolutely fabulous projects, I could never pick a fav (well maybe the Bermuda triangle, LOL) So happy you are back!!
Cyndi

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow - so many lovely makes! I particularly like how you made the daisies on the first card. Very clever! Hugs, Lesley