Followers

Monday, 22 August 2011

Happy Monday!

I am up very early this morning as our puppy decided he needed company earlier than usual today but although I would love to moan, the sun is shining, he is sitting beautifully at my feet and I can actually get onto a computer without being shifted off!

Now apologies to my other Fab'n'Funky DT chums but my scheduled post didn't work and I have to say, I couldn't really be bothered to figure it out! Mr Blogger and I are at times at logger heads and I have now come to realise that it is him and not me at fault!!!

The theme this week was "All stitched Up" and your project had to be sewing inspired or have sewing on it. I used a fab image from this weeks sponsor, Pink Petticoat which spurred me on to make 3 cards . . . all looking similar but not quite  . . .




Images: Pink Petticoat "Material Girl"
Papers: Pink Petticoat "Perfect Papers"
buttons and lace from stash

Right off to have a shower, get dressed and walk the dog (while the sun is still out).

Lou
x

6 comments:

Pami said...

These are just gorgeous Lou, I love what you have done with the images, so inspiring. Hope all is well. Pami x

Grenouille Greetings said...

I think these three little same but different cards are SEW perfect! Love how you have used the button for the wheel! A very sweet collection. Hugs, Lesley

Tracey said...

These are beautiful Louise, I love that image :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Margie said...

Came here from the Pink Petticoat sie and I just love these cards! Thanks for the inspiration.

Sue W said...

Fabulous set of cards Lou!

Brenda said...

I love the cards! Gorgeous! Did you use Copics to colour them???