Followers

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Hubble bubble, toil and trouble

Here is my card for the Fab'n'Funky challenge this week and I have cased myself from last year!!! I loved making this card last year as it used up so many scraps . . . it was great. Also having no "staying power" at the moment it was very quick and easy to make, which is a bonus!


The only slight different is that the acetate layer over the spider lifts up to reveal him unlike last year where I had secured it into place.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
Scrap-Creations: theme is "going digi". All the images and papers were from a free Polka doodles download last year.
Midnight Madness: used the MMSC127 sketch and flipped it 180!
The Shabby Tea Room - Halloween

Spooky wishes to you all and will be back later with some other things I have made,

Lou
x

7 comments:

Debbie said...

What a wonderful job you did creating this spooky card and followed all of the challenge specifics too - super adorable!!! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week :)

America said...

Super cute and fun TAKE on the MMSC sketch! Thank YOU so much for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!! Hope to see you joining us again next time!

Sheri said...

Wonderful collection of layers and textures! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM ;-)

Claire Phillips said...

Great mixture of elements Lou - fab to see you back! Cheers Claire x

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

This is such a fun looking project. I love the cardboard and the green pom pom ribbon. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Renee
MMSC DT

Ellen said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderfully cute card!!!! I love the textures and colors.

~Tammy~ said...

This is just too cute!