Monday, 24 October 2011

Hi everyone

Sorry it's taken so long for me to come back to blog land but haven't been too well recently. With all the drugs I am on at the moment, I could sleep, sleep and still sleep. This also means I have the attention span of a toddler which is a complete pain.

My left shoulder is still frozen and aches if I sit in one position for too long but it's on the mend. The skin scrappings and biopsies have all been completed and it's just a waiting game now but mentally I am in a better place than I was a month ago. I have decided I just can't mope around for ever and need to get my brain back to being active and not just dwelling on things I can't really change.

So I am busy getting the lads to photograph some of my recent makes . . . jury still out on them as I couldn't really sit long enough to complete them as I wanted but at least I'm back making!!!

Now off to catch up with you all as I have missed soooooooooo much and just need to know what is going on . . . new products to admire, techniques to drool over and inspiration galore to kick start my mind . . . see told you that I was determined to look forward and not back!

Lou
x

1 comments:

Martha said...

So sorry to hear you are not well!
Take care!!