Followers

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Fab'n'Funky Challenges . .

. . . do not have a challenge this week as the DT are starting their holidays early it an attempt to get organised . . . uuuummmmm not sure that is working for me though! Instead there is some candy on offer and there will be 5 lucky winners, so why not pop over to the Fab'n'Funky Challenge blog and join in. You never know you might be the lucky winner of an early Christmas present.

Before the challenge went on holiday, the theme was "Anything Goes" and I never blogged my card as I never got the time to do it and when I did Mr Blogger was playing silly whats-its with me! Anyhow, better late than never . . .



I have used a Sarah Kay image coloured with distress inks, some MME papers and my favourite embellishment at the moment . . . bunting! The huge flower was from Wild Orchard and the sentiment is a rub n from a K&Co pack. The little hearts are left over from a sheet of rub-ons and I don't know the companies name as I had cut these out as they were the only ones left!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Creations by Gill M - colour combo of green and red
Totally Papercrafts - anything but Christmas


Right off to put on my very thick woolly socks as my feet are like ice cubes and I can't go to bed with cold feet . . that will keep me up for hours!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

great card! I love Sarah Kay images and you have set it up beautifully!
Maureen

Bea said...

lovely card- really cute image

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Dodici said...

Super cute card.Love the image and how you have coloured it and the the whole design is just great.
Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week.
Dodici
x

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Louise - I love it!

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Valerie said...

Beautiful card, love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Creations by Gill McCall but to be considered for this challenge you must be a follower of Gill's blog.
Val x

jackid said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at CBGM hope to see you in the next challenge
Jacki xx