Saturday, 10 December 2011

WOW time flies by . .

when you have loads to do and no time to do it in! Unfortunately lots happening at Chez Lou and this has left me with little or no crafting time and as a result my blog has been sorely neglected, so apologies to everyone and many thanks for keep popping by.

I have had the chance this week to make a few crafty things as I need to get organised with my cards and presents. Here are some decorations I have been making for the girls at work to say "thank you" for all their support . . . now I hope they like them otherwise I'm scuppered as my idea pool is very dry this year . .





I have overdone the glitter on my chipboard snowflakes and it is shedding everywhere in my house and not being a glitter person, it's driving me insane! I then cut out some flourishes and layered up with scalloped and circle punches with the centre being decorated with a large button and some scrummy bias ribbon. Apologies for the poor photos and will try to take some more tomorrow, hopefully in better light.

I made some simple packaging to put my decorations in as am conscious that I my be running out of time and they need to be given out on Monday!!! (Whoops . . . photos of packaging was even worse than my decorations . . . need to take some more  . . .)Well better get going as I have made 5 sets but need to make another 3 . . .

I am entering my decorations to the following challenges:


Crafty Catz - anything goes
Fairy Tale Challenge - gift plus packaging (photo of packaging to follow)
Fussy and Fancy - photo inspirations and my inspiration was to make a Christmas tree decoration
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - buttons and ribbons
Crafts and Me challenges - snow/snowflakes

OK better get back to it as these won't make themselves,

Lou
x

9 comments:

Bianca said...

That´s a perfect tree decoration Lulu! I love the colours and the idea so much! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Deb said...

Beautiful!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, crafty weekend, Debxx

lindyloo said...

wow this is just stunning thank you for playing along with us at crafty catz linda x

jo said...

Just beautiful and what a fab present! Thanks for joining with the Fairy Tale challenge this time.
Jo x

Cleota said...

So pretty. Love the purples. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

Cleota
DT Member

Nela said...

Gorgeous creations in beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
Hugs Nela

Arabella said...

Lou these decorations are gorgeous! I love the sparkles and the purple!

Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Arabella

Sheryl said...

Hi Lou! These lovely purple snowflake decorations are gorgeous!
You did such a beautiful job! They are very pretty and unique!
Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our photo inspiration challenge!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

karlinchen50 said...

Hello a very beautiful creations and a great design.

Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla