Wednesday, 15 February 2012

H....E....L....P......

Have been given My Craft Studio as a present and thought it would be brilliant to use this as part of this weeks challenge over on Fab'n'Funky Challenges - "Try something new" - as digital crafting is definitely new to me! I don't mean printing off digi images but creating digi scrapbook pages and decorative pages/toppers.

However blogger will not let me upload my finished project and I have tried for over 3 hours and can only assume that I have now saved my page incorrectly. Can anyone help as was so proud of myself as this is really "jumping" out of my comfort zone; normally I prefer to matt an layer my own elements in the "flesh" as it were, not create a total page by using the computer!

Pulling my hair out . . . .

Lou
x

3 comments:

Happy Days said...

Hi Lou

I think you might have just saved it as mcxs file instead of a jpeg.

Just go to save as and then save as best quality or pro quality (as long as it has jpeg on the end you should be fine).

hth
Claire x

Debbie said...

Hi Lou, I use My Craft Studio but I'm not sure how to do what you're stuck on.Why don't you phone the freephone helpline number on the back of the cdrom. They know what they're talking about and will know the answer.Hope this helps.Take care.Debbie x

Sue said...

Hi Lou
make sure you have saved it as a jpeg image, then it should be ok, when i do a digital scrapbook page if i just save it in the programme it save it as something else, will then only open up in the programme,hope that helps? sue,x