Followers

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Oh no, just realised . .

. . . that I haven't blogged my ICSketches DT card . . . again. Not sure where my head is these days as I start out with a list of things "to do" and never seem to then use that list to complete all my tasks! I think my new obsession with MCS and getting that blogged didn't help and also making samples for Nikky at Polka Doodles . . .  who has a new CD to share with everyone on Sunday over at Create and Craft.

Here is this weeks sketch . .


and here is what I made using it as my inspiration . . .

 Papers: K & Co BW Flora & Fauna Mat Pad
Flower Diecuts: K&Co BW Flora & Fauna Die cuts and Vellum
Butterflies: K& Co BW Flora & Fauna Botanical Butterflies layered accents
Sentiment: K&Co Serendipity Stickers
Velvet Ribbon: K&Co Flora & Fauna Emphera pack
Lace: from my stash
Glossy Accents
Ultra fine glitter
 

I have followed the ICSketches sketch (!) for my card layering up all the elements. The butterflies and small flower have been covered with Glossy Accents and sprinkled with ultra fine glitter for added dimension whilst still wet. This was such a quick card to make; the longest part was choosing which elements to use as there are so many in each of the packs. Have to say that these are absolutely chocker with yummy goodies and will last anyone ages and ages!

I was a very lucky bunny and had all my goodies sent to me by Michelle from Mishelflo Creative Crafting as I am now proudly on her shop DT. Please do pop over to Michelle's shop as she has a great K & Co sale on at the moment and I grabbed myself loads of bargains . . . as you do when you see the word "SALE" !

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Diva's by Design - wings and things
Flutterby Wednesdays - anything with wings 
CES Challenges - lots of layers
 
Still trawling my way through all the insurance stuff but determined to get it all sorted ASAP!

Lou
x

7 comments:

Martha said...

What a pretty card!!
Hugs,
Martha

Cheryl said...

oh Lou Hun this is stunning all the layers work really beautifully hugs Cherylxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation, just love all those layers!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge & Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Michelle said...

So much to play with!! So little time:(

Off for hair cut now:)
speak later
michelle x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty - i love the layers and the shabby chic ness
Thanks for joining us at Diva's for our things with wings challenge
Lisa x

Sheena said...

A wonderful card - love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

Lorraine said...

I love this Lou its so pretty the products you used look so much fun too xx