Followers

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Phew . . .

sorted out my photo problems with blogger but still not 100% sure what I did wrong . . . so going to blame everything on Mr Blogger!

Anyhow, here is my DT card for ICSketches and I have decided to make another alternative feel Valentine's/Love card . . .

The sketch . . .

My interpretation . . .

Papers: Love & Cherish CD from Polka Doodles
Image: Dilly Beans
Coloured with Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Distress Inks - Pumice & Mahogany
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment computer generated

I have used one of the fab paper set from "Love & Cherish" from Polka Doodles and followed the ICSketch by dividing it into 4, inking the edges with my distress inks. The image has been coloured with my Promarkers & Flexmarkers, finally being added to the card using 3D foam pads. Using my crop-a-dile, I have punched some holes which I have then laced with ribbon in different ways.


The sentiment I found on a T-shirt being advertised in some Zombie merchandise shop but being a numpty forgot to save the link . . . will have to see if I can find it again so the people can be duly credited. I then typed the sentiment up on my computer using several different fonts and printed it out, cropping it up and finally inking the edges.

Not sure who to give the card to now but it was great fun to make.

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Love Bites
Dilly Beans Designer Challenge - Zombie Love
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes with optional of adding a heart
Try It on Tuesday - a card for a "True Love"
Crafty Boots - Valentines
Lollipop Crafts - Valentines Card

Well gotta dash as off to do something "thespian inspired" with Aaron tonight . . . oh so not looking forward to this!

Lou
x

13 comments:

Janique de Suisse said...

Amazing ! your card is sooo beautiful, I love the colors and the laced ribbon !

Susie Little said...

Great card Lou! xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

ROFL This is awesome, love it! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

Mari said...

Your card is lovely!

Andrea C said...

This is one absolutely gorgeous, stunning card. I LOVE it. xx

DonnaMundinger said...

ROTFLMAO! LOVE the sentiment. This is too cute for words! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week. xxD

scrap joanny said...

this is so interessting and great card !! I love your image - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts- hugs Joanna

Melissa said...

Oh this is wonderful! Love your sentiment...only one arm... Thanks for joining us this week at Dilly Beans!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Outstanding card, Lou! Love the stitching! Thanks for joining us at the Dilly Beans Challenge this week!

Ribbon Girl said...

Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great card..... Love the Dilly Beans Image and the sentiment is FAB!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges :)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

This card is twisted...in a good way! Thanks for joining us for the "Love Bites" challenge at the Corrosive Challenge.

Anonymous said...

I love the web, simply just a moment back I was searching for a brand new pair of shoes and now I am here. So much info at the touch of a hand, it truly is simply incredible.
My Bolg : DepressionSymptomsMedication.com