Followers

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Still feel pants!

It has taken me ages to get anything done as just do not have the concentration this week. Doctor says I have blocked sinuses and so far the medicine has helped . . . at least the headaches are diminishing but still feel pants and soooooooo cold all the time. I'm sat here typing this in my thermals, layer of clothes and then my big fluffy dressing gown on top . . . might have to go and grab my gloves and hat next!!! I also wish that for everytime I blew my nose, a 1lb of weight just dropped away too . . . no chance!

Anyhow, I am late blogging my Fab'n'Funky Challenges DT card and the theme this week was inspired by the sponsor, Stamp Fairy and was to use a digi image. I have used 2 images, Nelly and Leo in love, grouping them together using MCS. They have been coloured using Flexmarkers and Promarkers.



I have made the card for my sister and B-i-L who celebrate their wedding anniversary next week although they have other things on their minds at the moment . . . Sarah is booked n for her C-section on 16th February and I can't wait to welcome my new niece or nephew into the family.


This is a huge 8" x 8" card blank from Craftwork cards bought oodles and oodles ago!

The outside of the card blank have been stamped with a selection on Polka doodles stamps in Mahogany distress ink. The papers are from Prima and I hand cut 2 huge hearts as my background. The rub ons are from Beary patch. The ribbon and flowers are from my stash. Oooohh and the swirl die is a Marianne Creatables die.


I am also entering my card in to the following challenges:

Diva's by design - anything goes
Little Red Wagon - Valentine's Day - although my card is for an anniversary, it could still be a valentines card!!!
Truly Scrumptious - love and hearts
Creative Craft Challenge - BINGO - have used ribbons, brown & flowers
Lady Bug Crafts - Loves me, Loves me not

Well I'm off to sit in bed with my hot water bottle and hoping I warm up really soon . . .

Lou
x

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lou, love the way you have used both images and fabulous layout and colours too...hope you are feeling better soon.
Wendy xx

JanR said...

So sweet. I love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

SHARY said...

this is so pretty Lou. Love the images and papers you chose.
Hope you feel better very soon, Keep warm!!

sandra's crafty corner said...

ab fab lou, love that image as well,thanks so much for joining us at creative craft challenges in our bingo theme,
hugs sandra Dt
p.s we have a dt call open till
21st feb for those who are interested in trying out. x

catherine said...

This is a great card and fab colours. Do hope you feel better soon as I know about sinus pain
x catherine

Rebekah said...

What a super sweet card I do hope you get better soon thanks for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Natalie said...

Love the card. Really like the colour scheme - thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges

Sally said...

Great card, love the image, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink
Hugs Sally xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous card, the shape is awesome and the colouring stunning!
Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs at LCI for Julie's challenge this week and good luck
Hugs Laurie x
Also thanks for sharing it with the Diva's this week
xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card Lou! Hope you enjoyed my challenge theme at Ladybug Crafts Ink this time,remember to stop by tommorrow to see some sneeky peeks,Hope you're feeling better soon,see you then,Julie.x