Followers

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

One of those months . .

where if it could wrong, it will! However I am determined not to let things get on top of me or get me down in any way, shape or form . . . life is definitely too short and from bitter experience, have worked out that stressing about things or panicking does not work or make the problems go away . . . so I am now just dealing with things at my pace and not someone else !!!

Well it's Tuesday and another great sketch from ICSKETCHES and for once I have tried to follow the sketch . . . well follow it my way . . . hee, hee, hee! However, sad news, this is the last ever sketch from us so please do join in to wish ICSketches a "bon voyage".


Papers: First Edition
Nesterabilities - label?
Edgerabilities - large scallop
Sentiment - DoCrafts
Flowers: Wild Orchard Crafts
Butterfly made from felt using a Marianne Designs die
Label die: Nellie Snellon
Leaf shapes: MME
Pins and ribbon from stash

Another thank you card from me as I never have enough of them and then struggle to make quick cards. Very simple mat and layering using my nestabilities and edgerabilites plus those gorgeous First Edition papers. Finished with some flowers, a felt butterfly, ribbon and pins



This card came together really quickly and I love the all the different colours and textures. Isn't it great when a plan comes together and your ideas work?

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Make My Monday - Spring flowers

Well I better get organised as am off to my Craft Club tonight and still haven't decided what to take with me . . . can't take everything but that would be soooooooo much easier . . lol.

Lou
x


13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Lou.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.xxx

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Lou, your card is so pretty. Love all the detail. Thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle.

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Pretty card! Love the softness of texture your card conveys! Love all the pastel color tones too! Wonderful inspirational card too. TFS!

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Spring Flowers Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Pia S said...

Very pretty! I like how you have incorporated the design paper with bird cages - nice idea to make a "frame" of it. //Pia

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,know exactly were you are coming from Hun,this really is one stunning card Hun,the detail and the layout is just amazing,take care Hun,hugs Cherylxxx

Mynnette said...

A fabulous card! I adore all the elements you've used! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining us this week at MMM - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Suzanne Brookfield said...

Gorgeous card... so much detail. Thank you for sharing it with us at Make My Monday. Suzanne :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Lou, great interpretation of the sketch.Love the spring colours.I have awarded you the 'Liebster' award for your inspiring blog, pop over and get it from my blog at debscraftytime.blogspot.com.Hugs Debbie x

Cathy Lee said...

Awesome Thank You card, Lou. I love the papers and the butterfly and flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

craftymum said...

Gorgeous cards Lou
thank you for entering out for my DT.

I hope you like the shop!
hugs Sarah x

Danica said...

I adore the pins for the butterfly!

Fliss said...

This is such a pretty card Lou with an amazing amount of gorgeous detail.
Thanks for joining in with the MMM Spring flowers challenge, it's really lovely to see you there.
Hugs, Fliss xx