Followers

Friday, 20 April 2012

A male card!

Well that was my intention! The challenge at Polka Doodles this week is "Red and White" as St.George's Day is on 23rd April and the first card I made solely in those colours, didn't work for me, so I have added a little bit of blue! Sorry En ....



Papers and images: Pretty Tuff CD
Sentiment: Freebie with a craft mag
Buttons from stash

Such a quick and easy card to make .... I think the longest part was cutting the car out and making it a 3D embellie topper! I didn't have the right colour buttons so coloured some plain pearl ones with my promarkers and I don't think you can tell.

Will be back later tonight to have a good mooch around blog land but in case I miss you, have a great weekend,

Lou
x


6 comments:

Happy Days said...

Fantastic card and I love the traffic lights, maybe pinching that idea if it's OK? I'm glad I'm not the only that struggled with the red and white - red is my least fave colour to work with :(

Have a fab weekend

Claire x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

Cheryl said...

OH Hun just love this too bits,the papers are great and love the detail,hope you are okay Hun hugs Cherylxxxxx

Michelle said...

I really, really love that!! Reminds me of those lollipops you used to be able to get, I think they were called rockets!

Really bright vibrant colours, love the Sentiment and I can't see that the buttons were coloured with pro-markers! Great idea:)
michelle x

Maureen's Stamping said...

what a cute card! I love the buttons as the stop sign! Awesome!
{{{}}}reen

Lorraine said...

brilliant huni this is such a cute card i really love the design and the colours its really fun and eye catching i love this xx