Saturday, 26 May 2012

Phew, been a long few weeks ....

.... what with training courses and then my F-i-L having a heart attack, I feel like I haven't been home at all recently. Thankfully things are calming down (a little) but still a long road to travel with my F-i-L but we'll all get there in the end .... fingers crossed.

Well, I am completely and utterly gutted that I didn't blog this in time and grovel un-reservedly to Nikky who is a fab crafty boss as it was Polka Doodles 3rd birthday on 22nd May and Nikky is giving away over £220 of blog candy!!! Pop over to the Polka Doodles Challenge blog to see how you can win as the blog candy is open to everyone .... a WOWSER 3rd birthday present and you have until 31st May to join in.

The theme set by Nikky was to use 3 of something on your card or project to celebrate Polka Doodles 3rd birthday and I made a card using all papers and elements from the Sugar Plum Daisy CD


I have been very privileged to be with Nikky for the whole 3 years and she has made things a "blast" to say the least and agree with En and Ruth .... time flies when you are having fun! As I said before, all papers and elements are from Sugar Plum Daisy CD. The alphabet has been printed on to Safmat to create my sentient and my 3 things are my presents and flowers.

Happy Birthday Polka Doodles and here's looking towards another 3 years and yet another 3 years and another 3 years ......

Lou
x

2 comments:

Happy Days said...

Fab card hun. Hope things settle down soon for you.

Claire xxx

Michelle said...

Oh love that Lou, looks like a lovely sugary iced Birthday Cake:)

Funny how we see things isnt it:)

Take care my lovely
michelle x