Sunday, 29 July 2012

Whilst tidying up

all my craft stuff yesterday, I came across some washi tape that I had carefully put away with the intention of using it ........that was ages ago!!! So I quickly made a card just to prove to myself (and my family) that I am not a "crafting hoarder" ..... uuummmm think I may have to admit defeat on the last statement.


Cuttlebug "Happy Birthday" embossing folder
Washi tape (not sure of manufacturer!)
Flower - Wild Orchard Crafts
Chipboard bits - Cosmo Cricket
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Ribbon from stash

As you can see a very quick card which helped me use up some of my card stash and little scraps. Loads more to still use up and I think I must become a little more ruthless with my hoarding obsession of these offcuts.

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Secret Crafter - bright and cheerful
Card Crafters Circle - clean & simple
Aud Sentiments - put sentiment on a tag
Fab'n'Funky - no stamped images
Divas by design - happy birthday

Well better go and get dressed as my pooch is sitting here with his head on my lap, giving me begging eyes, so I think he would like to go for his walk .....

Have a great Sunday,

Lou
x

17 comments:

Carol D said...

Very pretty, Love the embossing, I think I have that tape,think it was a mag freebie.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs Carol xx

Cheryl said...

know what you mean about off cuts hun he he these are stunning Hun just love those soft colours and the embossing is just brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Jo Davies said...

Gorgeous card, love the Design!

Thanks for sharing with us this week at Divas By Design Challenge, good luck!

Jo xxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Lou,very pretty and great layout.xxx

Claire said...

Very pretty card Lou - love the colours and your fab embossing. Hugs, Claire x

Emma H said...

Good to see you Lou, your card is gorgeous as usual! Hoarding sounds so awful, we really must come up with a new term... I like treasure trove myself!

Judith said...

Fancy meeting you here at fab'n'funky! what a lovely pretty card Lou - love the soft colours and all your lovely embellies - lovely to have you call back to see us at Fab'n'Funky challeges this week hugs Judith x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous CAS card with beautiful colours and layout. Thank you so much for joining us at the Fab n Funky challenge. hugs, Pat K.x

Tatty Scrappy Fufu said...

I love your card, so simple but very pretty. Jules x

Jenée said...

This is a fantastic card. I so like the red and white colour scheme. Wonderful example of CAS! Thank you for entering your lovely card in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Love the embossing on this card and simple colours and sentiment! Gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

- Mel xx

grandmabonnie said...

Lou, this is a keeper for me..it is going in my "want to do" file. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

Julie said...

Very pretty! Love the clean and simple design. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Jennifer said...

This is so lovely! Wonderful washi tape and the embossing folder is fantastic with this! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Bea und Doreen said...

Beautiful card. Love the embossed paper and the colours are great
Many thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiment this week
Hugs
Doreen

Francesca said...

Very pretty card
Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday Challenge this week and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca