Followers

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Long hot summer .....

.... well that this the theme this month at Mischelflo's Monthly Challenge but our summer seems to been and gone! Fingers crossed it might decided to pop back soon .... really soon would be nice!

Anyhow, what better on a long hot summers day, than to have a thirst quenching cup of tea! Saying that, I am more of a coffee drinker myself but if drinking tea, love a mug of Green Tea ; very refreshing. I have used the "Tea for Two" collection from Cosmo Cricket to make my twisted easel card ... all of which can be found in Michelle's shop!



This is such a cute set and the papers are so beautiful. There is a set of matching tags (large) to, which are great for mat and layering or use them as a topper on their own. Have to say that I have fallen in love with this set.

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Mishelflo's Monthly Challenge - Long hot summer
Sassy Cheryl's - pretty papers
Twisted Tuesday - anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - lots off layers

Well I'm off to catch up with some domestic chores and then am hoping to have a mooch around blog land to see all the crafty projects out there.

Lou
x

10 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Lou and a fabulous shape. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Lou,love the image.xxx

Carol D said...

Very pretty, I have those papers too and love them.
Love the twisted easel card x
Hugs Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful I love the image also the card fold and soft colours a super creation, thank you for joining our challenge at Whoopsie Daisy this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is pretty, I love the soft colours and layout.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Michelle said...

Lovely card Lou:) I love Cosmo Cricket, always been one of my favourites.

Liking the Twisted card:-/ hehehe
michelle x

Carol said...

Beautiful card Lou. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Carol DT x

Melina said...

How cute! thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

Wow. . . .what an absolutely GORGEOUS card. It's just beautiful, Lou!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Fancy Papers Challenge this week.

Ann English said...

Gorgeous creation! I've never tried a twisted easel though I admire them so!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge, Pretty Papers.