Followers

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Thank you ..

I was very lucky and received lots of yummy presents at the end of term and decided to be a "good girl" and get ahead with my thank you cards. I have been desperate to use the sun, rainbow and clouds on a card (from Studio 12 Picknix CD) and now had the perfect opportunity.

I made the topper design using Craft Artist and exported it so that it could be saved as either a JPEG or PNG. This was I could create a sheet full of toppers at the size I wanted as I find it easier to print my designs that way .... probably an easier way, but that's the one I can cope with ... lol

 
Picknix CD - embellies from "In the Garden" section
Wool and button from stash
X-Cut heart punch
Edgerabilities scallop die
Swiss dots embossing folder

Hint: Once you have made a topper design, highlight all the elements and group them together. This makes all the bits "become one" (as it were). You can then drag this new design in to your embellishment section ready to use on other projects.

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - things you see in the sky
Cute Card Thursday - clean and simple
Paper Pretties - thank you cards

Quick simple card which is what I need as I have 29 to make. I have decided to do the card bases in different colours to stop the monotony ....!

Happy Sunday everyone,

Lou
x

ps: have you visited the Studio 12 blog recently as each day a new project is uploaded; fab inspiration for the hybrid crafter. Also don't forget to enter the giveaway on the Studio 12 blog HERE

4 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely thank you card Lou. Hugs, Claire x

Deb said...

Beautiful rainbow! And those little hearts are darling! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

I love how you tucked those sweet hears into your card. Adorable. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Katharina Frei said...

Absolutely beautiful. Great interpretation of the challenge theme.
Katharina