Saturday, 13 October 2012

A TRIPLE easel card !!!

Hi everyone, Lou here ....... yep, it's me ...... I haven't disappeared. Sorry been a little caught up recently with family health issues and haven't had time to share any of my projects made using the every so wonderful "Gingerbread Twist" from Polka Doodles.

I fell in love with the house image on the CD (drawn by lovely, crafty Dee Paramour) and knew I had to use it on a project, so decided to make a triple easel card .... yep, a TRIPLE easel card! I even surprised myself and used glitter .... me and glitter are not a match made in heaven but needs must ....


This is such a quick card to make as the I used the pre-coloured images. Printed them out several times so that I could layer them for added dimension. A little glitter (yuk) and red Liquid Pearls and the toppers were made.


Side view, so that you can see how the toppers are stepped back on each other. The steps were made with layers of torn paper, heart images and big blue buttons .... and the dreaded glitter!







 These 2 photos show the toppers in more details and also the FAB sentiment which comes from the "Here comes Christmas" CD (also from Polka Doodles).


Well gotta dash as toying with the idea of popping up to  the Kettering show today .... my mojo needs a severe kick up the derriere!

Happy Sunday everyone,

Lou
x












6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the images and fab design.xxx

heidy said...

Wow Lou such a beautiful card!!
Hope your okay!!
XXX Heidy

Craftyanny said...

Lou this is fabUUUlous!! Love how they all sit at a different site on the base. Gorgeous creation
Anne x

Claire said...

This is a fabulous easel card Lou, love the images, so Christmassy. Hugs, Claire x

MrsC.x said...

this card is gorgeous lou!!

so glad your back hope things okay with family now will email you soon with date for craft group think have found some new members
:) xx

Paper Profusion said...

Hi Lou. Just discovered your blog and think your creations fabulous. This triple card is FANTASTIC! Brilliant idea. Nicola x