Followers

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Happy Birthday Nikky, Nacky, Noo, Noo .....

Yep, she from PD Towers decided to try and keep her birthday secret ...... like as if that's going to happen in todays social networking world .... such foolishness from one so mature !!!

Anyhow, knowing that Nikky has a love of owls, I decided to make her a lickle owl bag as a pressie so she can stuff it with whatever her heart desires .....! I have made a birthday card using the cute owl from the "Daisy Doodles" stamp set  (the background too was made using the same stamp set), to try and match the bag material I used and here is what I came up with ....

The bag:
 

The card:

I just hope she liked them and can forgive me about my mature jibe .... well all she has to remember is that I am slightly more maturer than her! Also, fingers crossed that the dandruff flakes that have been falling haven't caused any delay to their arrival ...


Happy Birthday chick-a-deeeeeeeee,

Lou
x

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Crafty Boots Challenge - new (my new is the owl material)
Make It Monday - anything goes
Use your stuff! - birthdays
Quirky Craft Challenges - rainbow
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - birds
Crafty Catz - anything but a card



12 comments:

Asha said...

Whoa!!! You've outdone yourself, Lou. Absolutely fabby gift for the Boss Lady. She'll love it. Wonder what she's going to stuff in it...so much potential...think kitchen sink! LOL
hugs

NancyD said...

So cute and such a great gift idea. Saw it on MIM. NancyD

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous work, really great design and lovely colours.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Aunty Sue said...

Fab bag thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Joanne said...

ADORABLE card, and a PERFECT match to your lovely bag! Really nice! Such nice cheerful colors and cute images! It sure fits right in with our "For the Birds" challenge at CC&CC. Thanx so much for playing along. Aloha, Joanne.

carol said...

ooh this looks super, sure she will love it, thanks for sharing your creative talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Sandy said...

Lucky to have a sweet friend like you. The bag is gorgeous and your matching card is a "hoot" Love the design and bright colours. Thanks for linking up to MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hug, Sandy DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card and bag sweetie. I am sure your friend will love it. I saw you over on MIM and had to come for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Joy said...

So lovin' that cute bag. They look fab. together. Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

doingittheopenway said...

OMGeee I love those owls! Thank you for entering your card and bag into our 'rainbow bright' challenge.
Daire - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

Caro said...

So cute and lovely and bright. Thanks for joining in with the fun at The Quirky Crafts Challenge blog.

Spyder said...

ohoho I love your owl bag, my daughter's into Owls at the momnet for her new baby's room, so cute! thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Rainbow bright Challenge new one starts tomorrow evening!!
(Lyn)