Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Just take two ....

Well this post should of appeared this morning but somehow I managed to make it totally disappear .....! I had scheduled my post but changed the time zone to coincide with Crafty Creations Challenge going live. Well whatever I changed, Blogger did not like. I'm going to blame it on Blogger as it surely it couldn't be me making a hash of it .....

Anyhow the challenge this week over at Crafty Creations Challenge is to make something which features two of something on it .....



I've used two different embossing folders (Swiss dots and hearts), 2 chipboard elements (heart and flower), 2 different papers, 2 yellow embellishments (my sun & door) and 2 clouds! Loads of twos on my card . . . lol

Papers: can't remember but they were part of a kit
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Sizzex hearts folder
Sentiment found in a drawer!

Off to warm up now as it's freezing and I just can't seem to get warm.

Lou
x

0 comments: