Followers

Thursday, 28 March 2013

So cold .....

We still have no hot water or heating and my hands are freezing as I type my post. We have a few heaters plugged in and they are meant to be energy efficient but am so conscious of the cost .....

I thought I'd make a "boy themed" card and have coloured this cute image. The only thing is that I think I have made him look like he dyes his hair ...

Papers: DCWV, rockstar
Rub ons and sticker: Imaginisce
Sissix star dies
Large Scallop edgerability
Recycled corrugated card

I just love the "built tough" and phrase and had to use it. I often thought my youngest son was the toughest of my 2 boys, only because of all the pulling around he got from his older brother....


I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Penny's Paper Crafty Blog - anything but square
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - all about the kids

Right off for a quick jump on the spot to warm myself up ...,

Lou
x

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the image.xxx

Craftyanny said...

oh you poor bugger!!! We'd the same problem last winter Lou, it ain't funny is it? Hope it's all mended soon.
Love the card, it's a cracker
Anne x

Claire said...

This is a great card for a boy - really fun. Hugs, Claire x

Connie said...

I agree . . . great little boy card.
So Cute!!!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Fantastic card,love the image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

Manderly said...

His hair looks fantastic! So is your card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper- Crafty Challenge this week!
Manderly
xxxooo