Monday, 25 March 2013

Thought I do a bit of colouring ....

I haven't used my PM for ages and ages, so thought I'd dust them off and coax them out to play. I had a real "blank" moment as it seemed like I had forgotten how to blend ... got there in the end. I decided to have a go at colouring a gorgeous Saturated Canary image ....

Papers: MME
Image: Saturated Canary
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Dies: X Cut large fancy frames
Punches: Martha Stewart
Ribbon from stash

Not overly happy with the hair but it will do. Probably would help if I invested in some fine PM nibs .... or even the new Graph'It pens !




Love this image as she looks so wistful and reflective .....

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Make It Monday
Incy Wincy Designs - pastel shades
The Paper Players - fab sketch which I have flipped!

Well gotta do something warm as we have no heating what so ever. Really not looking forward to getting undressed tonight ... think I'll be going to bed fully clothed!

Lou
x

5 comments:

Anita said...

Love your card Lou. She is adorable. Your design is so well done too. thanks for sharing her over at MIM.

God bless and have a grateful day,
Anita aka Nit
www.nitscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Amy O said...

You've used some pretty designer papers on this card, and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Sandy said...

Such a sweet image, a gorgeous card, love the use of that old SU stamp set. I have that one must dust it off, LOL.
Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy

Jackie W said...

Love your card, Lou! Your papers and design are amazing! Love this image also! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!
Jackie DT

Julia said...



I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #4, #207, #213, and #236.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul.

Hugs,

Julia<br /