Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Just remembered ...

... whilst walking the dog, that I had not scheduled my Crafty Creations DT post for TODAY !!! It's amazing how a bracing walk can jog start your memory ...

This week we are sponsored by Lily of the Valley and the theme (rather fittingly) is called "Flowers &/or Fairies". Here is my project ...



I have used a LOTV image but have to be honest and say, I do struggle with these type of cards. Now it's not the images, it is all ME because I normally colour the image and then struggle to find papers to match or create a layout I like. Still not overly happy with the card as I think there is a clash of papers and colours ... if I could, I would carefully rip the image off and start all over again. Maybe it would easier just to re stamp an image and go from there ....


I have used a lot of paper odds and sods, so can't really tell you what I used as I am determined to use up loads of my scraps in the next few weeks. I have boxes full of these precious bits and some are so small, I'm not sure what I'll be able to create with them ... lol. Image had been coloured with Promarkers and I think needs a little glitter or sparkle on it ... what do you think? Also did you notice how I added a smile to the lickle bear ...

I am entering my card in to the following challenges ...

Clear it out - spring with flowers
Shopping our stash - not your normal paper
Eureka Stamps - stripes or circles (I've done a bit of both ... )
The Paper Players - tic, tack ,toe (yellow & green, spring, pearls)

Well gotta dash as have loads to do ready for the party which is in 14 days time .... starting to panic now especially as I have discovered I have run out of ink in the printer .... AAAAHHHHH .... still have loads to print off ....,

Lou
x

9 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Amy O said...

What a cute stamped image! I love the stars and flowers combo. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Jen said...

super cute image

Thanks for joining us at the paper players this week
Jen x

Justin said...

Great card loaded with all sorts of fun stuff! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

SOMA Das said...

Really cute & bold colors.......... Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.........Good luck!!!!!
SOMA
(Eureka Stamps DT)

SOMA Das said...

Really cute & bold colors.......... Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.........Good luck!!!!!
SOMA
(Eureka Stamps DT)

Karen Patterson said...

Very nice spring card, great colors and love your flowers in the corner.
Thanks for playing with us at the Clear It Out Challenge.

Megy Deco said...

Gorgeous card! it's very cute.