Friday, 19 April 2013

PD - home with tree

Here is my canvas for the latest Polka Doodles challenge made using a plethera of Studio 12 stamps. I have stamped the images on to water colour card and then mounted on to felt. I then created a canvas with all the images, layering the houses up, creating clouds and paths from felt. Even the trees are stamped on to felt and then added ...


A quick post from me as have loads to do around the house this weekend following advice from the OT before Steve's operation in May .... eeek, loads of DIY shopping this weekend and then decorating.

Have a great weekend,

Lou
x

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful....lovely image and colours.xxx

dutchess said...

wow I just love it...easy to see you had fun making it its ful of life and great ideas....

Connie said...

Your card is adorable.
I love the button door knobs :)
Have a wonderful weekend,
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Sonia Kertznus said...

Love the scene you created for your card... very nice! ...HUGS...SK :)

SKdigis