Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Something a little different for me ...

I am knee deep in party preparations for my Mum and her twin brother and have been busy printing photos of them to decorate the rooms. I also thought it would be nice to make a few coasters/drinks mats to put out on the table, with images of them on. Have to say I got a bit carried away and made over 50 different designs .... love Mum to bits but was getting a little tired of seeing her by the end of yesterday ....

Anyhow, here are 3 I made using Craft Artist. I have also printed them as 8" x 8" pages, which I have laminated and now they are ready to decorate the hall too. The coaster/drinks mat designs are roughly 4" x 4" and again have been laminated.


My Uncle Charlie, looking "mean and moody"

Mum and her brother Martin (sadly no longer with us)
Love the quote and photo was taken with his head cropped!

The only photo we can find of them as babies with my nan


I am entering my pages in to the following challenges:

Emergency Crafters - nautical theme (Uncle Charlie's page)
OOZAK - anything goes with ribbon, pearls and lace (The Twins page)
UnstampaBelles Challenge - anything but a card
Card Crafters Circle - babies (The Twins page)

Well better back to the printing as am busy compiling newspaper headlines for the 1940s ...

Lou
x


4 comments:

Merry said...

Great idea. Thanks for sharing these with us at Unstampabelles. I hope your party is a huge success.

Susan Hogan said...

How fun! But such an amazing amount of work. I am sure your mother will be delighted and everyone will be very impressed! They look fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles Anything but a Card challenge.

JanR said...

Wonderful projects! Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

Samantha Casey said...

Wow you have been busy making some awesome layouts! Each one is has so much charm and detail to it. Amazing job! Thank you for joining us at the Oozak challenge!

-Samantha