Followers

Friday, 17 May 2013

Sentiment tickets as a focal point ...

Happy Friday everyone and boy oh boy has it been a long week for me! Steve came out of hospital and is obviously feeling a little delicate, so I am playing nurse maid. I have to change his surgical stockings daily (not at all easy) and give him his injections ....! Only another 3 weeks of this to go ....

Well it's Polka Doodle Challenge time and the challenge this week is "pastel shades". I wanted to use something different as my focal point on my DT card this week, so I decided to use the ticket sentiments from the Cherry Blossom Lane CD. I printed out the tickets and then fed them through my printer again with different pastel shaded papers from the same CD. I have cut the tickets out and layered some up on to white card to add depth.

 
Finally I added a central strip of card, ribbon and pom poms and in the centre, I have added a layered topper with a further ticket and additional letter stickers.


As a finishing touch, I have added a few flowers, although, my card probably didn't really need them!


3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous details .xxx

Kathy D. said...

Just a reminder!
Clearly Digi Stamps Blog Hop Today and Freebie images every Sun and Thursday this month. (actually 2 Freebies right now till Monday....they are cute!!)
See you there!
http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

Kathy D.
Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

This is so creative! FUN!!!