Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Clothes maketh the man ....

Well Father's Day is looming so this weeks challenge over at Twisted Tuesday is very apt indeed. The theme is linked to fathers/dads etc and the twist .... to add clothes to your project.

Here is my card and I decided to case a card I saw in a magazine last year. Silly me, I cut the picture out but didn't keep a record of the magazine I saw it in.

 Papers: Little Boy Blue, Crate Paper
Spellbinders star dies
Sentiment made using K&Co letter rub-ons


 I don't often make DL sized cards so this was a refreshing change. Simple mat and layering with the stars as my added embellishments.


The sentiment I saw whilst trawling Pinterest the other day when I was actually looking for an inspirational quote ..... go figure!

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - project for a male
Creative Craft Challenges - we love you dad
Our Daily Bread - masculine
The Crafters Challenge - Fathers
Craft your passion - Father's Day
Crafty Cardmakers  - Father's Day

Well off to do a whole load of chores and then better do my homework ... (delayed it long enough),

Lou
x


12 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Your sock card is very creative!

Melina said...

Look at this cutie toot card! I love the hanger and sock! Great :)

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Louise!! Loving the sock, and the sentiment!!!

Lin said...

Do I see a Potter fan here!!!

Great card, perfect for a man.

Thanks for sharing with us


Lin xx
Crafty Cardmakers

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Papercraft By Carole said...

What a fun card. Love the DP - it's perfect for the socks. Thanks for joning us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxx

rachel said...

fabulous sock card - what a clever idea! Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck xx

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: We Love You, Dad
Hugs
Dewi

Feebsy said...

Such a great card - love the sock. A lovely male card, the sentiment is really original. You have to love Pinterest as a source of inspiration.

Thanks for joining in with my challenge and sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Sharon said...

Great sock! Perfect for a man card! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Good luck! Sharon x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a great masculine/Father's Day card!! Love your colors and your design!! Thanks for sharing with us at ODBD!! I am sure the recipient will feel blessed to receive it!!

alethea said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx