I do like to be beside the seaside ....

Well what an eejit I am ..... scheduled my post (for Wednesday) and forgot to convert it from draft to scheduled post .... sometimes I dispair of myself .... so now it's Friday and I am 2 days late for the Crafty Creations Challenge with my DT entry.

I recently fell in love with the new release from Pink Petticoat, Beach Cottage pattern pack as the colour palate is very delicate and I desperately need to make a sea themed card for my dads upcoming birthday. I have layered some papers cutting different edges using my edgerability dies and used one of the sentiments from Tiny Seashore sentiments ...


Had so much fun making the card, that I used the same papers and made another one with a similar layout but a different sentiment ....


However not sure I will give my dad either of these cards, so will have to print off some more papers and make another set of cards ;)

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Cut it up - Summer
Stamping with dragon - on the beach
Cute Card Thursday - by the seaside
Happy Campers - summer
Stamp n Doodle - summer
Tuesday Throwdown - toes in the sand

Now better go and grovel to my fellow Dt buddies for being so late this week.

Lou
x

Comments

Adorable card (and pun!) That sun is lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenge for our Celebrate Summer challenge!

Evelyn
http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
Fab designs, love the papers, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x
Migdalia said…
Fabulous card!! Awesome job!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
NanaConnie said…
This is a fabulous creation, Lou! Love the way you did the water. I'm simply delighted that you joined our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT
Connie said…
Cute, cute, cute . . .
Oh, did I say that I think your cards and amazingly cute :)
Yes, they are!
Anne-Marie said…
What a fantastic card, it makes you want to get out on that sea.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamp 'n' Doodle, the best of luck.

Anne-Marie x x
Crafting Vicky said…
These are some really fabulous cards. Love them.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
Oh my goodness! I love this card! Too cute!!!
Linda Simpson said…
These are gorgeous and love the papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx
craftymrs said…
This card set is beautiful! I like all the layering! Thanks for crafting with us at Cut it Up Challenges!
Carmen said…
How fun... Love the textures and layers in your cards.
Good luck in the Happy Campers Challenge #20 Summer.

Carmen -DT