Followers

Friday, 12 July 2013

Summer Fun

Its my turn to write a tutorial for the Polka Doodles challenge blog and I was really stumped and racked my brains for ages, eons, millenia ......! Anyhow, whilst explaining to a child at school how to layer in word, my eureka moment arrived. So my tutorial is all about how to use word to create a one layer card. Now being me I couldn't leave my card as one single layer ........


I have used papers and elements from the new Bonbon Belle CD


Photo above is a close up on those adorable beach huts ..... I want one for real ..... and the photo below shows the inside of my finished card with my fancy edging.



I have also used more of the scrummy images from  the CD to decorate around the sentiment.


A closer view of the cards edging and those adorable beach huts.




To see my card in full and how it was created using word, pop over to the Polka Doodles challenge blog.

Gotta dash as breakfast is calling me before mum and I head off for a days crafting,

Lou
x

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and fab colours.xxx

Claire said...

This is so lovely Lou - love the shape of the card and the fabulous beachy theme. Hugs, Claire x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

WOW! This is a GREAT card! How clever to shape the top of it to match the clouds. Awesome job!

Heather G said...

I'm speechless. This is absolutely gorgeous. I will have to check out this CD...I love the colors/papers.
--Heather (CC Teamie)

Vickie Y said...

wow! Love the card edge and those fun beach huts!