GDT for Digi Chooseday

Well it's day 2 on the school's residential trip and we are off to do some sea canoeing  and can't wait. The children are equally excited and we have our fingers crossed the weather will hold up. Unfortunately I can't join in as not sure my back/bottom muscles could cope wrestling to get in side a wet suit however will be on the shore line, cheering everyone on.

Yesterday I shared how I used "Word" to merge images rather than a publishing package (photoshop, serif or MCS) and here is how I have used the images on my GDT project for Digi Chooseday  ... happy dance but doing carefully just in case I rehurt my back and bottom (hee, hee, hee)! The theme is "tag it" and here is my take on the challenge ...



I decided to make a tag shaped card by cutting the corners off a DL card blank, which is a quick, cheats way to create the illusion of a tag. I have used the Dollie Daydream goes East collection and have to say, the papers in this collection are probably one of my all time favourites. Oodles to choose from and so versatile not just for oriental themes .... although I have gone oriental ...


Lots of layers but I have only used two of the papers to create my tag card. All the elements you see on my card are from the embellishment section. I have raised a lot of the elements up with 3D foam pads to add a little interest.


The sentiments are also from the same CD/download and I simply mounted them on to black card. You can just see a little tag on the side of the photo which has been embellished with gems and ribbon.


 I have also added some wonderful wooden buttons to my card with are new to the Polka Doodles shop and they are adorable. Other than being cute, they are also very light which if you love your embellishments, is a bonus.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone or should I say "Chooseday" ...

Lou
x x x

Products and links:




Comments

Jane Savage said…
This is absolutely stunning, Lou! Love all those gorgeous layers! xxx
Anjie said…
Adore this Lou, it's just stunning!
Hope you're not overdoing things, but are having fun.
It's great having you as a GDT for us!
Hugs
Anj
xx
Scrappy Scatty said…
Lovely tag Lou xx
Moni said…
Lou, what a beautiful tag!!! Love all the layers and each and every element added is just perfect. Great job.
Caz said…
Gorgeous Lou xx
Wonderful tag card Lou. It's great to have you on board Digi Choosday as GDT. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
Really beautiful tag Lou
Julie x
Unknown said…
Stunning, love it!xx