Heart bunting part 2

My original tutorial for the Decopatch Heart Bunting can be found HERE on the Personal Impression blog and additional photos can be found on my own blog post HERE.

Now I am going to share with you the finished bunting; all put together and on display. I have a selection of crates that I am in the process of revamping and my bunting has pride of place on them. You can now see why I added the pegs ... the hearts become a display area which can be continually changed.


All the hearts in a row ...


Please believe me that the shelves are not wonky in real life. Just me trying to do a panoramic shot.


Thoroughly enjoyed making these and have already changed the photos around since taking these shots and have also revamped 3 of the crates.

Please pop over to the Personal Impression blog to get a full break down of how I made the complete bunting HERE.

Have a wonderful day everyone and many thanks for popping over,

Lou
x x x

http://www.personalimpressions.com/search.php?search=%20oh%20so%20lovely

Comments

Very pretty Lou and a fab idea too! x