"Cheese" with Sticks & Bones from Polka Doodles

For the last two weeks I have been fighting a battle with blogger and was losing ... spectacularly! However, bit by bit I have claimed my blog back and now have loads .... I mean loads ... to share with you all. Please be patient with me ...

 One thing I am very late posting about is my DT make for "The Pencil Case". This post was schedules to go live on Saturday 19th June but because of the above, it has languished in cyber blogger space (hee, hee, hee). The theme is "V = variety of colours" and I am hoping I've met the brief with my card ...




I have used the photographer image from Sticks and Bones collection colouring her my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and adding some white highlights with my Sakura pen.

Colours used:
skin: light flesh, rose carmine, dark flesh and pompelan red
hair: cinnamon, raw umber and black
camera: black, silver grey, white and dark sepia
flower: rose carmine and lemon
dinosaur and bracelet: apple green and moss green

I have used simple mat and layering, matching the colours from the paper. The paper was my inspiration for the colours on my image too. The additional elements can all be found in the collection. 

Okay better face the music and get my card finally blogged especially as there is another new challenge on Saturday!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Lou
x x x 

Products and links:


Challenges:
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Creative Artist: mixed media
WWODT: anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes 
Jo's Scrap Shack: anything goes  

Comments

WOW this is absolutely stunning. Love the image and how you have colour her and just love your design. Brilliant.

Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
CRAZYCRAFTSHED said…
Gorgeous and fabulous card
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Tina Campbell said…
WOW that is a cool card:) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
Tina (DT)
Wanda said…
Absolutely stunning! Your coloring is amazing!

Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge