Happy Holidays ...

Another project from me using the Winnie Winterland collection but this time I have played with the "Fitting Room" section of the CD/download. Did you know about the fitting room in this collection? No ... well it's an absolutely fabulous section as all the images have been sized perfectly to work along side the NEW die sets .... oh yeah, how cool is that?

Here's my card using the flowers from the "Fitting Room" which match perfectly with the Bubbleicious Frame die set ...


I have used the main frame from the set to create my centre panel. This has then been mounted on to red and white layers, (using 3D foam). The oval is from the same die collection and again, this has been raised with 3D foam. I printed the sentiment and cut it out and layered it with 3D foam.


Using the trees from the Cherry Blossom die set, I created 2 branches and placed then in to two of the corners. Next it was time to add the die cut flowers. In the "Fitting Room" you can print out a complete sheet of flowers and leaves, which in turn match perfectly the flower and leaf dies in the Bubbleicious Frame set.


I added the flowers and leaves to the Cherry Blossom branch and added pearls to the centre of each flower. Fab way to create quick and easy embellishments. Nikky Hall has made a video explaining how the "Fitting Room" works and you can find it HERE.

Next task for me is to tidy up my desk which I have been putting off for far to long. It has to be done as I have no place to work and I simply can't find anything !

Lou
x x x

Products and links:




Challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - die cuts
Star Stampz - layer it up
Crafting when we can - Christmas comes early
Crafty Gals - punches or dies
Creative moments - anything goes (twist 2 patterned papers)

Comments

Leanne said…
First of all great colors, and the sentiment is the focal point, awesomeness. Love the dies you used, and I am in love with those flowers, wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Leanne DT/4CC
Judy V said…
Pretty Holiday card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!
Koraliki Beaty said…
Nice work. Thanks for joining at Star Stampz challenge. DT Beata