Winter scene with die cuts

This week is definitely Christmas week for me as I have another Christmas themed card to share with you. This time I have used the 'Ribbon Gift Frame & Corners' die set to create my card base on top of an acetate base.


I created an acetate card base and added the ribbon frame die cut to both the front and back of my card. On the inside, I have also added an additional frame to hide all my gluing. Using a piece of snowflake paper from the Festive Christmas CD, I decorated the middle of the frame. Then came the fun part ... adding all the elements.


Stamping and colouring the tree from the 'O Christmas Tree' stamp set, I placed this in the corner of my card adding a die cut lamp and fence (from the Elegant Lamplight & Gate die set). I cut these in both white and black, layering one on top of each other.


Next I stamped the leaves from the same set and coloured them. These have been placed along the bottom of my card and as a finishing touch, I added a die cut ribbon bow. The sentiment was then stamped in to the top corner. All in all, a relatively quick card to make.

Well it's 'happy hump day' and I can glimpse the weekend on the horizon. I know I shouldn't wish time away but boy oh boy, am I looking forward to chilling this weekend. However, I'm not sure this will be the case as I'm almost certain Steve mentioned doing a boot sale!

Enjoy your autumnal day,

Lou
x x x

Products and links:



Challenges:
Crafting by design - anything goes
Crafty Gals - punches or die cuts
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - leaves

Comments

Angela B. said…
Gorgeous! I love those die cuts! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Happy crafting,
AngelaTTCRD DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
CRAZYCRAFTSHED said…
Gorgeous and beautiful card Lou thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT
Birdie said…
What an impressive creation. Love the softened tone you achieved on your leaves. Happy to see your entry and thanks for joining the leaves challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
TracyM #6773 said…
DELIGHTFUL card!!!
LOVE your scene and colours, LOVE IT ALL!!!
THANK YOU for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)
Lisa :) said…
Beautiful card!!