Typing a note to say ... "Miss You" ...

I was a very lucky person and had two of my cards featured in Craft Stamper Magazine (February 2017 issue) which came out on 6th January 2017. I was asked by Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles to create the projects using 3 of her clear stamps sets: 'Oceania', 'Wish You Were Here' and 'Absolute Vintage'.


If you haven't got the magazine here is a little peek showing my cards ...


I have already shared one of my projects, 'Just Shooting the Breeze' HERE and am here is my second project ...


Using the mini postcards from the  'Wish You Were Here' stamp set and masks, I created my background using pumice stone and picked raspberry distress inks. I then over stamped with one of the butterfly images, (from 'Absolute Vintage') in picked raspberry.

 

I created another background using the same techniques to act as my mat and layer for the main focal piece ... the typewriter. I have stamped this twice so that I could create a raised image and also have some where to stick my typed message


Using the corners from the Ribbon/Gift Frame dies, I added these to my toppers to draw your eye in to the main focal point: my typewriter and the message.


I also added some extra die cut flowers, (Super Sprigs die) and stamped butterflies. I was also a very lucky bunny and had SEVEN more cards publisged in Papercraft Essentials, again using the wonderful PolkaDoodle products ... happy dance ...

Right back down to earth and off to do some household chores which have been neglected this week and I can nolonger find reasonable excuses not to do them. Have a great day everyone,

Lou
x x x

Products and links:




Challenges:
Allsorts - anything goes
Crafting with dragonflies - one for the girls
Crafting with friends - anything goes
Creative Fingers - anything goes
Polkadoodles - anything goes
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
Classic Design Team - anything goes
Crafts Galore - anything goes

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful creation and great colour combo. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'ANYTHING GOES' challenge, good luck in the draw. ♥
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

brenda said…
A really pretty creation and lovely choice of colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x
Wynn said…
Great card and congratulations on your publishing feat. Well done. Thank you for sharing this creation with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT
This is gorgeous Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Planetsusie said…
This is such a sweet creation - I love all the layers and the way you have used the stamps. Thank you so much for entering the Crafts Galore Encore (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT
This is beautiful. Lovely details. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
Good luck
DT Lynda x
Chrissy said…
Loving the pink and brown..gorgeous card..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...<br
Jackie T said…
Hi this is a gorgeous card it looks great in the magazine. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Anonymous said…
such a pretty card, so like all the elements
Gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Unknown said…
What a great card, so pretty. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT
Jarka Ef said…
wonderful work. thank you for playing with us at Crafting with Draginflies. Jarka DT
Blue Daisy said…
This is gorgeous! Love the layout! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting With Friends. Good Luck!
Tracy, DT