Have A Fabulous "pan pastel" Day ...

Hello ...... is there anybody there? Hello....... 

Hi everyone ... I'm back after a bloggy and crafting break. Lots was happening and although I can multi task, I simply couldn't keep up, so something had to give .... sadly it was my treasured blog and crafting. I've not been away long but boy oh boy, getting back in to the groove felt as if I was on an epic journey to the centre of the earth and back ...! I simply couldn't get my head, hands and crafty goodies to play together at the same time. After much  .... frustration ... a wee bit of cussing ... several bits rescued from the bin ... here is my card for the new "We Love 2 Create" challenge ...


I created a background directly on to my card blank using a Versamark ink pad and a selection of stamps from the Belle Papillion and Bella Fleur stamp sets from PolkaDoodles. Using my pan pastels, I gradually added the colour; adding more for intensity.


Using a paper from the Belle Papillion paper pad, I cut out the Ribbon Frame ready to mount my flowers. I stamped a background using the script stamps, Versamark and pan pastels. Before mounting the frame, I added some ribbon and lace offcuts. Next, all the floral elements were stamped on to cream card and using the pan pastels to create the "lines". I set the images with cheap hairspray, water coloured with pan pastels and cut them all out.


The extra floral elements were layered on top of the stamped flowers and finished with pearl gems. I added some extra leaf and swirl diecuts, (again from PolkaDoodles). Final extra were some Dutch Doobadoo laser art butterflies.


Have a busy Sunday today with lots of small jobs to do. These have all mounted up ... so grabbing my "big girls knickers" and taking a huge deep breath ... off I go ...

Have a fabulous Sunday everyone and thank you for popping ove,

Lou
x x x


Products and links:




Challenges:


Comments

Love the intense layered colour of the flowers - a lovely card to get you back in the swing of things.
Alison x