Happy Father's Day

Oh my! It would appear that me and Mr Blogger - always a 'Mr' when it goes wrong - haven't quite synchronised ourselves as you can probably guess when you take a look at my project below ... .
This post should have been scheduled for last Sunday but somehow, it appears to be scheduled for tomorrow! So quickly, I have made the changes and am now sharing it with you all today 😂


For my project I have used the new range of alphabet & frame stamps from Tonic Studios - Block Capital, Cursive Capital & Initial Frames to create my project. I have stamped and layered the different frames on to decorative papers, paper piecing the results. Next, stamping the relevant letters on to white card. The latter was then cut out and added to the paper pieced frames.



The 'Happy' frame has an addition layer to give the frame a 3D look however I stamped the day straight on to the decorative paper. I have added some star die cuts, heart punch shapes and complimentary Nuvo drops.


I love projects like this as I seem to keep bits of papers which reallly are not big enough to use as a background but are still big enough to keep ... or is that the crafter in me whom can't throw anything away? 😇😉😊

Right off to check all my other scheduled posts ...,

Lou
x x x

             Products used - links on photo:
 


Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - H for hearts
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Crafting with friends - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - dies and punches
QKR - anything goes with paper piecing

Comments

Basslady said…
what a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Juls said…
Fantabulous!! Xx
Dorothy S said…
I really like the way you used the words as the focal point of the card - and lots of great piecing! Thanks for entering the weekly Anything Goes challenge (with the option of paper piecing) at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member
NanaConnie said…
Wonderful design, late or not, Lou! We're so happy to see you entering our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT
CraftingMum said…
Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x
Helen said…
Great card - love the way you've done the sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x