Computer woes made better by Winnie ...

Oh my what a stressful few days - long, long days - I have experienced as my old lappie decided that it wanted to retire. Sadly it didn't give me due warning but wanted to go NOW! Thankfully, a couple of days before, I had completed a huge backup on to my hard dirve so although it was a 'pain' at least I didn't lose anything of great value. Good news, new lappie but boy oh boy, the pain of updates! Updates for this, that and the other and then when I thought all was good, more updates ...! Also the biggest change for me: a soft touch keyboard which I am slowly getting used to typing on. Enough of my bizzarre laptop ramblings and on to my project.

Over at Polkadoodles a new range of products has been launched and the collection is called "Winnie White Christmas". There are wonderful stamps, a new USB, paper pads, papercrafting kit and oodles and oodles more. Check out the full collection HERE. Today I'm going to share my 2nd project using Winnie Penguin Gifts clear stamp ...


I have kept my card simple so that Winnie if the main focal point. Using one of the papers from the Jolly Holly 6"x6" paper pad, I glued this to my card blank. Next with the "Heartfelt Wishes" sentiment stamp, I stamped a border around all edges. I cut out the Bubbleicious Frame on white glitter card. This is going to be my mount to show Winnie off.


Winnie - and the penguins - have been coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and then the image cut out. I created an opening on the Bubbleicious frame (at the bottom), so I could seemlessly slip the images on to the die cut. If you make the photo bigger and look at the penguins, you can probably get a better idea of what I mean. The extra snowballs/circles are the waste from the frame dotted here and there.

A quick simple card but packed full of cuteness ... I hope you agree. Pop over to the Polkadoodles Facebook page to see all the other fabulous launch designs from the DT and I'll be back tomorrow with another new project featuring Winnie,

Lou
x x x

Products & links:



Comments