Spellbloggers post - Love is a bird ... she needs to fly

I've been very good and created a bank of ideas using my new Spellbinders goodies, for my next Spellblogger projects but before I could start, I just HAD TO play one more times with 'Swallow & Heart'  stamp & die se. If you hadn't guessed, I'm in 'lurve' with this set ...


I created a simple background using distress ink (tumbled glass) and the sentiment stamp and kept the stamping to 2nd generation - wanted an aged, faded look.


Next I die cut the heart tag twice and layered these on to my card front. I stamped the sentiment in black, die cutting with the matching die and set this on to the hearts.


I stamped each of the bird images, again die cutting with their matching dies and placed them where I thought they fitted best. A quick simple card but loving the look. I wonder if you went for 'zingy' colours whether it would take on a diferent slant .... uummmm, will add to my 'to do' list as MUST get going on my Christmas projects.

Catch you later and many thanks for popping over,

Lou
x x x

Products & links:




I would like to share my card in to the following challenges:




#spellbinders   #spellbloggers   #neverstopmaking

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful card Lou. Such a fabulous die/ stamp combination. Cathy x