Tonic Studios Christmas Buildables

A long while ago, I was given quite a few of  the Christmas Buildables to 'play' with and of course that's exactly what I did. I even took them in to school for the children to make their own Christmas characters. We had a great time mixing and matching the parts but we might have crossed over and created a few Frankenstein Christmas characters ...! Sadly I have no photos to share with you.

Above are a selection of some of the cards made and below a trio of reindeer ...


 

No long explanations from me as to how to make these cards: you just need to have fun playing with all the dies, mixing and matching parts, borrowing from other collections, so on and so on.

Looking through my photos I've suddenly realised I was way more organised with my card making this year, plus I even sent them all on time too. Right off to sort through more photos and try to get myself organised as really do still have lots to share.

Lou
x x x

Products & links: