Using limited time to create quickly

What on earth has happened to the weather? I really hope that it picks up by next week as I have the school residential to go on. Fingers and toes crossed that all my careful resting will make my back recover sufficiently that I can go. Will be so sad if I can't as both myself and the kiddo's are excited ... well who wouldn't be excited about having a week off school!


I have been meaning to make a card using all the stamp elements that are always in abundance on Tatty Twinkle stamp sets, so with only a little crafting time tonight, as sitting for long periods is not working for me, I got my ink pads out and off I started. I have used lots of elements from Tatty Twinkle Timeless collection. I was really surprised at how quickly this card came together and will definitely be making a stock pile to turn in to card gift packs.


It was great just stamping away without over thinking (if that makes sense) to create my floral array. The sentiment is also from one of the Tatty Twinkle Timeless collection.

Right, back to being good and resting up .... which is sooooooooooo boring!

Lou
x x x

Challenges:
Addicted to stamps: summer colours
Allsorts: flower power
Brown Sugar: in the garden
Craty Catz: clean and simple
Use your stuff: sentiment
Crafting from the heart: anything goes
Craft your passion: anything goes


Comments

jane stillman said…
This is absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and design
Linda Simpson said…
Fabulous Lou love the design and colours
Hugs
Linda xxx
Unknown said…
Your card is stunning! I love the colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion!
~ Bonnie DT
Marlies said…
A gorgeous card! A lovely design, colours and a fab use of the stamps! A fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies
Great card, I love these element stamps - they always make such pretty cards. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x
carol said…
Gorgeous card, so pretty, thanks for sharing your card with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol
Tracy said…
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Mervi said…
Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m
Mervi said…
Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m
Mervi said…
Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m
Hath said…
Beautiful design, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart - good luck! x